Skip to main content


*The Visiting Student programme (also known as Junior Year Abroad), as it has existed in previous years, will no longer be running, neither will our Erasmus programme. However, the College is investigating running a global Visiting Student Programme open to both EU and Overseas students. Please note, any student enrolled on this new programme would be charged fees at an overseas rate. However, we are awaiting further guidance from the British Government regarding the creation of the promised new exchange programme, so it is not yet clear whether we will be able to run a new programme independently of this scheme*

 **If you are interested in applying to Lucy Cavendish as a Visiting Student, please complete our Expression of Interest form here**

Cambridge library

“My year at Lucy was truly life changing. I met an amazing group of accomplished friends and benefitted from the laid-back yet academically stimulating atmosphere of the college. The college facilities are second to none with many other university wide facilities right at your doorstep. It’s the best of both worlds.”