We honour our donors and celebrate the contribution they make to our College.
- Donors will be welcomed into our college community of bright minds and inspiring individuals; there will be opportunities to introduce you to our students, staff and Fellows
- Donors’ names will be listed in the College Annual Review (unless they prefer to remain anonymous)
- Donors will receive invitations to an exclusive programme of events
- Those who pledge to remember the College in their will automatically become members of the Anna Bidder Society, receive a special decorative pin badge and be invited to an Annual Lunch
- Those who sponsor the purchase of library books will be recognised by having their name on a book plate. They will also be invited to have a personal tour of the Library itself
- Donors will receive regular communications including personalised impact reports and updates on College news and events
- Lucy Lyttelton Fellow Benefactorships are conferred upon all those who donate over £250,000 at a special ceremony in their honour. The Fellow Benefactors and their guests are invited to all College events. They also become members of the University’s Vice-Chancellor’s Circle. Individuals donating in excess of £1 million will be nominated for membership of the University's Guild of Benefactors.
For those who are able to make a transformational impact through their philanthropy we will be delighted to discuss the range of naming opportunities for studentships, fellowships or buildings. Please get in touch with Jo Ryan, Development Director by email: email@example.com or phone: +44 (0)1223 339243